A legend worldwide among Tournament foosball players as their table of choice. A reliable favorite for Operators wanting reliable toughness in their investment, and a consistent earner.
Tornado tables are not just another piece of coin-operated equipment, and definitely not just another foosball table.
Tornado is the smart choice in a foosball table because it has all the features and playability that players prefer, demand and expect. Features like:
- "Friction Grip" handles - Players come to know the position of the "men" without even looking.
- Playfield markings - precisely and consistently placed, providing exact visual references for even the most difficult shots.
- Centerless ground rods - hollowed for lighter weight, smooth action, and fast response.
- Counterbalanced, low profile men for better visibility.
- Patented innovations
- Perfectly symmetrical balls
- Positive 9-ball drop
- Full-size playfield
- 3-man goalie (Platinum Tour Edition and T-3000 can be ordered with single-goalie configuration)
- The crisp "pop" sound of a goal made.
These are the "marks" of a Tornado table that players look for.
Tornado also manages the tough job of pleasing players, and operators. Our tables require minimal maintenance to maintain reliability, and provide a solid return on investment for years to come.
Tornado, built with pride and quality in Richland Hills Texas, USA.
(that’s “Tornado” like the weather phenomenon seen in our logo, not “Toronado” like Zorro’s horse, several restaurants, and the old Oldsmobile car)