While it looks like no other table in Dynamo history, the play experience is all Dynamo…with exciting out of this world features and a compact and innovative new overhead design. Black Hole underwent more field testing and has more processing power than any other Dynamo table. With Black Hole, Dynamo broke the mold but kept the quality and durability. Add Black Hole to your FEC or Location mix and start the countdown: your earnings are about to lift off!
PLAYERS WILL LOVE
- Compact new overhead equipped with dual HDMI Monitors: attract mode, scoring and game play are all a sight to see!!
- Crowd-pleasing “instant replay” displays last goal scored on screen
- Innovative “cool down” fan feature for scoring player!
- Our best game sound yet with overhead-mounted speakers and a cabinet-mounted amplified subwoofer. Rebound-responsive sound is adjustable to suit your location.
- Interactive multi-color LED lighting.
- Time-tested Dyna-blast blower system for unparalleled game play action
- Infrared jam-proof scoring with improved goal ends to reduce jamming and down time.
- Blacklight reactive Cosmic-green trim and graphics catch players’ attention!
- New integrated leg and overhead support design.
OPERATORS WILL APPRECIATE
- End mount coin and service doors allow for easier side-by-side table placement.
- On-screen programming menu accessed with standard USB keyboard. No more DIP Switches, two-digit LED codes or tiny PCB buttons.
- Roll-down coin mechanism.
- Available from the factory with Card Reader, DBA, Ticket Dispensers – ask your Distributor when ordering.
- Impact-resistant laminate playfield – for long life and simple replacement.
- Proven long-life commercial-grade cabinet construction. A Dynamo table is an investment in quality.
- Shielded and secure LED lighting for durability and long-life
- Safer rounded top-rail design, with a durable polycarbonate three-piece Dynamo-logo shield set.
BLACK HOLE – THE BEST IN THE GALAXY, BUILT IN RICHLAND HILLS TX, USA
- Model #020401900
- L: 99.5”
- W: 55”
- H: 77”
- Weight: 630 lbs
- (fully assembled with overhead installed)